Whether you’re an author with a book coming out, a professional looking to expand your client base, or a small business owner, you probably know social media should be part of your marketing strategy. Perhaps you already use social media in your personal life but aren’t sure how to deploy these powerful tools in a business context. Or perhaps you’re bewildered by the whole enterprise and don’t know Instagram from Twitter from Linked In. Whatever your starting point, I can help.
As a published novelist with over ten years of experience in book marketing, I help you tell the story of your brand through compelling social media content, connect with influencers in your market, and expand your reach to potential consumers.
Email me at Andrea@andreadunlop.net to learn more!
- Stop Focusing on Follower Count
- Getting Ready to Launch a Book? Start with There 5 Questions.
- A Former Book Publicist’s Advice to Traditionally Published Authors
- Five Things You Should Know About Modern Publishing
- How to Read Books and Influence People
- Five Reasons to Add Instagram to Your Author Toolkit
- Five Golden Rules for Social Media: a Cheat Sheet
- Finding a Balance Between Creating and Promoting
- The Intrusion Hierarchy: How to Contact People About Your Book
- How To Find and Work with a Book Publicist—Successfully
- Things I Wish I Knew: Q&A with Author Andrea Dunlop